Средняя скорость 6920 Kb/s
Lenovo A319 USB Driver Download For Windows 10/8/7
Step Guide About How To Install USB Driver For Lenovo A319:
- Connect your Android-powered device to your computer’s USB port.
- Right-click on Computer from your desktop or Windows Explorer, and select Manage.
- Select Devices in the left pane.
- Locate and expand Other device in the right pane.
- Right-click the device name (Lenovo A319) and select Update Driver Software. This will launch the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and click Next.
- Click Browse and locate the USB driver folder. (The Google USB Driver is located in \extras\google\usb_driver\).
- Click Next to install the driver.
Windows Operating System:
- Windows 10 32&64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32&64 bit
- Windows 8 32&64 bit
- Windows 7 32&64 bit
- Windows XP 32&64 bit
File Information About USB Driver of Lenovo A319:
If the link is broken or not working properly, please leave a comment below.
Actually, There is Two USB driver available for your A319.
#1 for Flashing the Stock Firmware.
#2 for connecting the device to the computer.
Lenovo A319 driver For Flashing Firmware
Lenovo A319 driver For Normal Connecting