Средняя скорость 8715 Kb/s
Last updated: July 31, 2017 at 10:53 am
Do you own an Explay smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for a simple way to connect your Explay device to a computer? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are on the right page. Download Explay USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on the computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Explay doesn’t offer PC suite application for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here on your computer is the only way to connect your Explay smartphone or tablet to PC or Laptop computer.
Download Explay USB Drivers
Points To Remember
1) If your Explay device is corrupted, download Explay stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition again.
2) Explay Mobiles officially provides all the USB drivers given on this page. So, if you encounter any errors while installing these USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
3) The Explay USB drivers given here are for Windows based computers. So, if you are using Mac or Linux based computers, these drivers will not work.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Explay device on this page, leave a comment below.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware upgrade tutorials, etc., for your Explay smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.
Related Info & Availability Named As :
Driver Supported Following Models Of Explay Fresh :
Explay Fresh Modem / Com port / Android / Vcom / MTP USB Driver
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel)
2. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
3. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you downloaded the driver.